Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

changes and greetings

Go down 
+7
Phoenix
squirrel323
angel
RedDragon90
SevenWitches
werehound
Zog2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
angel

changes and greetings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2018, 18:46

Does anyone have the files or anything still? Would love to host or get this hosted. I just got my partner into nwn and would love to show them dx2 or kt or w/e
Back to top Go down
Rom

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2018, 20:21

I found myself back at the forum this time of the year even though the server is no longer running for years.  The camaraderie of players of the community is unforgettable.  Wishing all you KT/DX players a merry Christmas and happy New Year.  Wishing Darksky a healthy and wealthy 2019!
Back to top Go down
werehound

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14 2019, 21:29

I'm there with you, Rom. I spent much of my childhood playing these servers.

I don't play NWN anymore - life has gotten hectic for any games really - but I still check back on occasion myself.

If Sarah is still around, my offer to host still stands. I'd probably spin up an NWN:EE version, too.
Back to top Go down
dalynx89

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01 2019, 21:24

It has been quite some time. Miss all you guys and the fun times we had. Its crazy to think it's been 10 or so years (played it in high school a lot on the servers) haven't really touched nwn since, nothing feels up to the par i was used to playing on. I did purchase the EE version, can't bring myself to play it though, although i may try the campaign again as i never finished it all. LOL
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05 2019, 15:35

Still here, still playing from time to time with NWN classic client ... local mode Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20 2019, 09:40

I hope everyone is doing well, for myself I I'm cancer free for now, but still have to go every 3 months for blood work, still trying to get the chemo out of my body but I'm feeling pretty good now. I miss all of you guys and would love to play need again DX and KT will always be my in game home. If you see this Good Bless and I love you all!
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2019, 18:18

@darksky do you still have the modules on your computers anywhere? could you host it? Or let me host?

Also, Congratz! I'm so glad to hear that. I've thought about you randomly a few times over the year. Glad to hear you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
nafod2006

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2019, 09:54

DarkSky wrote:
I hope everyone is doing well, for myself I I'm cancer free for now, but still have to go every 3 months for blood work, still trying to get the chemo out of my body but I'm feeling pretty good now. I miss all of you guys and would love to play need again DX and KT will always be my in game home. If you see this Good Bless and I love you all!

Not checked in for quite a while so I didn't know that you'd been unwell DarkSky. So glad to hear to have the all clear.
Was just checking in to see if there had been anyway of someone hosting this again. Hope everyone is having fun!
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Dungeon Crawler   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16 2020, 11:09

Hey guys, In NWN EE Edition the original Dungeon Crawler is up. Its no DX but it was the mod that sarah got his inspiration for DX from. I hope to see some of you there!
Back to top Go down
nafod2006

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18 2020, 11:48

Not seeing it in my list of servers. Is it just Dungeon Crawler or are there some odd characters before?
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21 2020, 10:43

nafod2006 wrote:
Not seeing it in my list of servers. Is it just Dungeon Crawler or are there some odd characters before?

Just Dungeon Crawler and it does have to be on NWN EE not old NWN. Right now the server is down cause he's doing some work to it. been down since yesterday.
Back to top Go down
nafod2006

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21 2020, 16:02

Excellent, I'll keep trying. I have the EE edition.
Back to top Go down
Zog2

Zog2

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2020, 00:53

Greetings guys

I too have NWN EE .. as does my friend Knoxal with whom I've always played.

Might have to go there and check it out.

Can't help thinking how excellent it would be if Sarah came back and started up Knights Templar on NWN_EE.
... I know it's pie in the sky stuff .. but gotta have dreams
Back to top Go down
Zog2

Zog2

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2020, 00:56

Also .. couldn't help but relate to this XKCD recently ..
XKCD - Self-Isolate
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2020, 17:26

If anyone has KT, DX or DX2 PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, stop holding out and please let us enjoy this super awesome incredible journey that we all want to re-experience together during this quarantine. I will pay you for the mod, i'll pay to get you a router to host it on or something just please
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23 2020, 23:30

Hope all you and yours will be fine. I just come here to check if KT or DX2 would be running on someone's classic NWN server. Well no worries, just nostalgic attack. A hug for you, mates.
Back to top Go down
Zog2

Zog2

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2021, 19:30

Greetings all, and happy new year 2021.

Hope we're all healthy and happy after a lovely quiet 2020.

I've been playing NWN (EE) at the Kharlindale server.
However .. if Knights Templar (or Dungeon-X or -X2) were to come up again, I'd be there in a flash!

angel likes this post

Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01 2021, 10:58

I've been playing the hardcore version of the diablo mod on EE. Would love for a KT or Dx/ x2 or anything really.
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2021, 09:16

I’m no Sarah the DM but I’m working on my own mod. I’ve only just recently started and am still learning the basics of scripting. It’s pretty much a whole lot of trial and error for me right now lol but I will let you guys know if I get something online.
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2021, 04:12

Hi everyone!

I can't play NwN:EE because I don't want to buy a license for the same product twice. I paid to Blizzard to play NwN so if Blizzard sell NwN the buyer (Beamdog) have to continue giving the service or Blizzard must refund to me the money. Briefly this is one of the reasons because I won't play NwN:EE. When Beamdog allow me to play NwN:EE with the "classic" NwN license I had purchased, then I will give them a try.

I agree if DX2 or KT will be on-line back but on "classic" NwN server not as NwN:EE module. Years and years ago I hear that you can't play to NwN:EE modules from "classic" NwN client but you can play "classic" NwN servers with NwN:EE client. So if DX2 or KT are hosted on a "classic" NwN server probably you can play from NwN:EE and also users from "classic" NwN  would play too. That would be great!

Hope all you and yours will be fine!!!

Regards,

SevenWitcheS!

PS:  
Notice this forums URL is changing from: https://ktnwn.forumotion.net/
to: https://ktnwn.rpg-board.net/
Back to top Go down
Zog2

Zog2

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2021, 23:28

Yes -- the forum site seems to have changed, but at least it's still up.

I too was a bit annoyed at having to pay again for NWN:EE, but not too much, as (with Steam) it's again a usual purchase, not a monthly subscription (like many other softwares now).
I also bought the originals well over 15 years ago ... and reckon I got my money's worth from them many times over.
The Steam price for NWN:EE was only about $20 ... and I could afford that Wink
Back to top Go down
Zog2

Zog2

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25 2022, 00:28

Once again .. Happy New Year to all.
Wish KT was up on NWN:EE so I could jump on board again.

Anyway -- Knoxal & I are currently playing on Blackstone Keep server on NWN:EE.
It's fun there and they have a decent player base
Back to top Go down
Rom

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2022, 18:54

Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all DX/KT faithfuls, especially Dark Sky and DM Sarah! I hope you not only survived but thrived through the last few difficult years.

Rom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changes and greetings   changes and greetings - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changes and greetings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Comments & Suggestions :: Knights Templar forum-
Jump to: