Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D13 Lag Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asylum

D13 Lag Problem Empty
PostSubject: D13 Lag Problem   D13 Lag Problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2008, 14:28

Every time I round the first corner by the first spawn in the wooded cove, I have this major lag spike. At first I thought it was my computer, because it occasionally has problems running Neverwinter, but Josh says that it happens to him as well. It has never caused much trouble, but figured I would let you know.
Back to top Go down
Wheatonrunner69
Admin
Wheatonrunner69

D13 Lag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: D13 Lag Problem   D13 Lag Problem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2008, 18:08

I'll let you know as soon as I get to D13.

-WR69
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

D13 Lag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: D13 Lag Problem   D13 Lag Problem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2008, 19:25

I've tested it and noticed the same thing. I think the problem has to do with the exceptionally large tree in the one corner. It's part of the latest NWN version, like the horses. It appears the new placeable items are just as laggy as the horses. Might be because Bioware put so much crap in the latest version that isn't necessary, like a huge number of invisible objects and mounted versions of the different races.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D13 Lag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: D13 Lag Problem   D13 Lag Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D13 Lag Problem
Page 1 of 1