Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"You have been booted."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Kaoru

"You have been booted." Empty
PostSubject: "You have been booted."   "You have been booted." Icon_minitimeMon May 21 2012, 18:14

As of recently I've tried to log in as my Blackguard to continue leveling to 40 but every attempt at logging in returned me to the main menu with the message "You have been booted." I'm able to log in perfectly with my other characters, and I was able to log in with my Blackguard a couple months ago, so the best reason I've been able to come up with is that the server's ENSURE LEGAL CHARACTERS found my Blackguard illegal. Unlike RDD's and Palemasters who may experience stat glitches when re-leveling, Blackguards, as far as I know, wouldn't become an illegal character because of it--and I haven't re-leveled my Blackguard yet anyways.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with an update, and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I'd love to once again play Sarah's seasonally addicting server Very Happy , so a solution would be tremendously appreciated!
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: "You have been booted."   "You have been booted." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14 2012, 12:12

I know of one player that has a Blackguard and I also have one and can log in. Sorry to hear that your having trouble, I hope Sarah has a answer for you.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: "You have been booted."   "You have been booted." Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 13:46

I'm sorry, but I don't know why a black guard would have any problems. I've never heard of one getting corrupted (digitally...we all know black guards are corrupt). RDD was the one that was having issues in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You have been booted."   "You have been booted." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You have been booted."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Comments & Suggestions :: Knights Templar mod-
Jump to: