Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angel

Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again Empty
PostSubject: Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again   Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12 2011, 11:46

Someone has been running through all the dungeons spawning high spawn counts with their 60. i can't even level on my lower levels and will now have to clear out all the dungeons with my level 60's. My guess is someone is trying to crash the server or cause enough lag so that you will have to reset the server sarah. But i could be wrong, i mean what do i know ? :/
Back to top Go down
Wheatonrunner69
Admin
Wheatonrunner69

PostSubject: high spawn count   Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14 2011, 13:27

Which dungeons did you notice this in? When did you first see it happening? While its unlikely that someone is doing it on purpose to take down the server, its hard to prevent from happening. Maybe you (or others) can send me a PM if you see it. We can try to figure out who's doing it, and why. Maybe they dont know its an issue, maybe they do. Best thing we can do is try and prevent it. If you see someone doing it in game, try for screen shots, or send me a PM. I will try to help out.

Cheers,
- WR69
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again   Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14 2011, 20:15

I'm wondering if I should revisit the dungeon cleaning script. If a monster is spawned for too long, it should disappear. The trick would be to do it so that I don't destroy permanent monsters or delete the monsters too soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again   Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someones Been Busy Mob Spawning Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Comments & Suggestions :: Knights Templar mod-
Jump to: