Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reset please!!!!

Go down 
+3
El Gabardine
Sarah the DM
DarkSky
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

reset please!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28 2011, 22:44

I have a few...

Sword of Spirits I have 3.. Rusty sword have 2... Never used em because I can't beat the vile king..
It's just not fair how no matter what weapon you have you can't do more than 10 damage. Yet he does 120-250 to you.
Thats not even the worst part though.. its the toad that hits for 350 damage that he can summon as many times as he feels like.

He would be a lot less annoying if you would just cut that toad down to 1 summon and decrease the kings damage resistance and/or his regeneration just a little.

Also why not put an elder demon before him thats tough but not impossible and make that the monster to beat to use the sword of spirits and stuff like that.. I mean the sword is the ultimate holy weapon. Shouldn't it be used in the fight against ultimate evil??

Wizards...their summons = lame lol The dragon is kinda useless, he has too many breath weapons and thats all he wants to use. Problem is his breath weapon doesn't do anything to most monsters. Also last summon should be more powerful than the gold dragon.. Unlock fire dragon after beating the king? (if you can that is lol) Kinda sucks cause fire is pretty useless in hell.

Just some suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04 2012, 21:19

We need a reset please. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 02:09

Sever is having a problem... its showing up in the list but nobody can connect..
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15 2012, 11:55

Need a Reset now big time.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14 2012, 12:14

Hello... Sorry to bother you so much about resets, but the server is timing out again.
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2012, 13:26

I can't found Knights Templar on the gamespy servers list and the IP at my favourites NWN mods say its "offline" ... Is the server down or just change the IP? If the server is on-line can anybody write here the new IP?

thanks you all!
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2012, 17:22

The server is down, Sarah is moving it back to the US and it will be back up soon and with new IP address, should be posted when that happens. Check back here off and on please.

God Bless.
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2012, 19:29

DarkSky wrote:
The server is down, Sarah is moving it back to the US and it will be back up soon and with new IP address, should be posted when that happens. Check back here off and on please.

God Bless.

Ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2012, 14:50

Thats cool maybe ha can bring DX back up aswell? I hope anyway
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2012, 21:29

Yes, we all loved DX... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2012, 22:12

It is The best. Hands down. I would rather play there than any other game
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 13:50

I'm in transit to the US. The server was moved earlier, but I don't know if it's up and running, yet. A family member was going to host it. Has anyone seen it up on a new IP address? The configuration file was sent with everything else, so it may still be called "Far East Server," but the IP address will definitely change.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2012, 13:15

I haven't seen it, hope to see it soon. Be safe, God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reset please!!!!   reset please!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reset please!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2