Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zak

A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers. Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers.   A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 17:28

They're really hard to lvl (since no animal companion) and I think that there should be more creatures which are animals or magical beasts. I visited D16 and I found that pitbulls aren't magical beasts but outsiders? This shouldn't be. The DC could be something like 80 so it's not easy to get them on your side especially in combat so you can't abuse it. But just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers.   A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 11:16

I didn't know a multi-classed ranger couldn't get an animal companion. Are you saying they can't summon one at all, or is it too weak?
Back to top Go down
Zandelf

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers.   A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 15:07

It's really weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers.   A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion to help multiclassed rangers.
Page 1 of 1