Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell Stones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abriymoch

Spell Stones Empty
PostSubject: Spell Stones   Spell Stones Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2010, 19:37

I haven't gotten spell stones to work for me in my time on the server.

I've activated them, and then cast the corresponding spells but no pwoer is boosted (DC or damage), no messages are given, and the charges on the stones remain the same.

Also, if/when you get around to fixing these, would you add Meteor Swarm to the list of spells on the Fire Stone?
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Spell Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Stones   Spell Stones Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2010, 21:42

Can anyone else confirm this, because they were working fine for me last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
Rom

Spell Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Stones   Spell Stones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2010, 14:41

The spell stones are working for me. When the spell stones are activated, the power of the subsequent spells are all enhanced. There is a message saying "spells enhanced" right after the spell is casted. The enhancement is confirmed by the shortened time to kill a monster when the acid sheath spell is enhanced by the acid stone.
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

Spell Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Stones   Spell Stones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2010, 23:27

Seems something didn't work fine!

I play with a cleric with the ice storm spell, have 2 cold stones and can use it, the spells are boosted and the charges count down. I try it a few minutes ago and works. But next, I login with the wiz. This wizard have multiple spell stones (more than one of acid, fire, cold & lightning). First I activated a fire stone and try to cast empowered fireball and spell wasn't boosted or charge discounted on the stone, try next with normal fireball: nothing. Deactivating the fire stone and activating one of the cold stones then cast normal ice storm and the same: no boost or charge used.

Then return to cleric, activate the same cold stone before I used and ... didn't work!!! activate the other cold stone that have 10 charges and then work!!!

I return to the wizard, try all the fire stones and only one of them works! The same for cold stones, just one works, the others have no effect, and as the cleric, the stone that works changes when relogin, seems the bug is having more than one stone of the same damage type on the inventory!!!

Anyone can try too? Thanks!

7witches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spell Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Stones   Spell Stones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell Stones
Page 1 of 1