Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I found the Lord's Wrath but it don't work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warchief

PostSubject: I found the Lord's Wrath but it don't work   Fri Feb 12 2010, 21:58

I found the Lord's Wrath today and when I tried to equip it it told me I had to be lvl 64 to use it. Is it now possible to lvl past 60 or is this a bug? If you can fix it that would be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GPharaoh

PostSubject: Re: I found the Lord's Wrath but it don't work   Fri Feb 12 2010, 23:29

levels beyond 60 are the legendary lvls that you get after killing bosses of d14/15/16
I think you are like lvl 100 after beating vile king that's what Sarah told me long time ago when i brought it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
Warchief

PostSubject: Re: I found the Lord's Wrath but it don't work   Sun Feb 14 2010, 03:04

thx for the info tested with my sorc who has Vile key and he can use it so just have to wait until I can get the key then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: I found the Lord's Wrath but it don't work   Mon Feb 15 2010, 08:08

While reworking the script for UMD, I accidentally copied over the level required message for legendary items (the ones marked special). Those items currently require the player to beat monsters in dungeons D13 through D16 to use. However, it's designed so that I can later change the requirements to something else, such as completing plots. Those items, when equipped, should say something like "not ready to use that, yet." You'll see that take effect in the next update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found the Lord's Wrath but it don't work   

Back to top Go down

I found the Lord's Wrath but it don't work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1