Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New barbarian set and 2handers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandelf

New barbarian set and 2handers Empty
PostSubject: New barbarian set and 2handers   New barbarian set and 2handers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2010, 11:17

The new barbarian set which sarah made couple days ago is alot better than the old one, but there could be some improvements... Like changin Greater Cats Dexterity spell to energy buffer or premonition, that +1 ac and +1 reflex wont help you wih no ac tank, and the negative energy protection to mind blank or something which is more usefull, you can buy ring which has it from beholder and there are alot more items which give you that NeP.
And the 2hander dmg, I'm not sure is it just me but I can see only about +20 per hit more when using 2 hander...Not good trade comapred to those resistances and ac which an shield could give you.

I'm hoping for more thoughts and impovements about that set, someday I'll write what the items give and I'm not sure about the set bonus.

-Zand
Back to top Go down
Zandelf

New barbarian set and 2handers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New barbarian set and 2handers   New barbarian set and 2handers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2010, 15:31

If you don't want to know what the items and the set bonus gives DON'T READ THIS!!!
Armor
10 ac
30 slashing and acid resistance
10 regen
5 tumble
Negative energy protection 5 uses per day
Belt
+2 on Con, dex and str
10 regen
+5 all saving throws
regeneration 5 uses per day
Helm