Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimson Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah the DM

Crimson Order Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Order   Crimson Order Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23 2009, 09:24

I have nearly finished the new Crimson Order.

The items are now part of the Crimson Order set, so that I can put immunities on the set bonus, such as immunity to knockdown. I have to finalize the plot that let's you obtain the three set items (or maybe just let them be found randomly). However, you can use them individually. You don't need the full set.

As before, the powers go up as you increase in level (when you activate shrines). You don't need to do the shrines in any particular order, and you don't need to do all of them. Any shrine will do a complete update based on your current level.

There are three unique powers for Crimson Monks:

The Blood of Christ allows you to create an impenetrable sanctuary for a short duration (1x per day).

Healing Touch lets you remove negative effects and heal yourself or someone else completely (not affected by evil auras in dungeons). (Number of times per day dependent on level).

Divine Recall lets you escape without the use of an OSHA charm (infinite uses per day).
Back to top Go down
Nuli

Crimson Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Order   Crimson Order Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09 2010, 23:29

Sarah..my gloves say they are on hit level 14 but they don't do any additional damage like a weapon does and the damage has never increased above 1d8 bonus. Is that on purpose? I don't mind either way cuz Im doing fine, was just curious. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Crimson Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Order   Crimson Order Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10 2010, 02:33

The coding is fairly complex, because it has to account for level changes, entering/exiting the module, equipping the gloves, etc. If you don't see the divine damage effects when you hit something, take the gloves on and off. It should work fine then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crimson Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Order   Crimson Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Order
Page 1 of 1