Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not understanding Rage please help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fossil101

fossil101

I'm not understanding Rage please help Empty
PostSubject: I'm not understanding Rage please help   I'm not understanding Rage please help Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 22:54

When i use my rage it shows that the monsters are feared but it does not even slow them down. When fear is used on us we can't do anything at all.

Why is it so different for us than then the monsters???? I could understand a bit of a difference but this is completely one sided. I have greater rage, Terrifying rage and Thundering rage. In d12 crypts they show that they are feared but they certainly don't loose a thing. No slowing down. Why can we get the rage if its not going to do anything??

Is there a glitch or am i missing something ??
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

PostSubject: Re: I'm not understanding Rage please help   I'm not understanding Rage please help Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 23:37

Quote :
Terrifying rage
From NWNWiki
Terrifying rage

Type of feat: general (epic)
Prerequisite: epic barbarian 21st level, greater rage, intimidate 25

Specifics: While the barbarian is raging, any enemy (with less than the barbarian's hit dice) that comes close to him must make a will save opposed by the barbarian's intimidate check or become panicked for 1d6 rounds. Opponents with up to twice the barbarian's hit dice will not flee but will receive a -2 penalty to attack and saving throw rolls. Creatures with more than 2x the barbarian's hit dice are not affected by the rage.

this means that if a monster is under "fear" effect, but isn't paralyzed it gets -2 ab.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: I'm not understanding Rage please help   I'm not understanding Rage please help Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2009, 13:05

Good old saving throws. affraid
Back to top Go down
fossil101

fossil101

PostSubject: I'm not understanding Rage please help   I'm not understanding Rage please help Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30 2009, 01:40

Thanks for the help with the Rage question it was greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not understanding Rage please help   I'm not understanding Rage please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not understanding Rage please help
Page 1 of 1