Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

changes.....

Go down 
+7
Koelenis
El Gabardine
DarkSky
GPharaoh
Sarah the DM
Ivan the Terrible
pugz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rom

changes..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 09:45

Some observations:
1. Bard song at level 16 with 30+ perform should give +5 dodge armor class. The mod is giving +4. Has the bard song been modified?
2. Can rogues be given a summon that tanks so the rogue can sneak? The summon should have low ab and low damage, so it's up to the rogue to sneak-attack his way to victory.
3. Archers are much improved thanks to the improved weapon system. But the +20 arrows are still underpowered in high dungeons (d14-16). Often times the archer is turned into chop-suy before the monster is wounded in a one-on-one combat, let alone a spawn of more than one. A +25 to +30 class of arrows is more appropriate for the high dungeons, considering the better weapons for these dungeons have "on hit level 25-30" properties.
4. Can rogue or any other class craft "bullet of slaying"? It will be a welcome addition to the weaponry without tipping the balance of the mod. It will also make possible characters like "David" who primarily uses sling. Also, i have yet to find a +20 sling or +20 small bow. Do they exist?
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 20:58

Druid should be able to create bullets of slaying!
Back to top Go down
Rom

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23 2010, 15:34

Cloak upgrading at Merchant Isle is not working. Whatever enhancement you ask, you will be charged for getting a randomly shaped cloak without any change to enhancements already on the cloak.

OT...Has Mysty's Tower been completed?
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23 2010, 23:35

I have to rework the Merchant Isle conversation for crafting cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Shal

Shal

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 00:01

Yep, I noticed the cloak thing wasn't working too well either. Then while I was wearing a legendary nymph cloak on my holder, I went to check options of adding magical properties to it via Darla (not merchant isle), and it began switching forms on me, without me asking it or confirming changes. Then, when I ended conversation (stuck as a bugbear), I noticed over 100 million gold gone.

This on the day that a fully loaded/geared Mythos and Arcane Archer were deleted from my account.

I own the deleted characters thing, my stupidity for not reading the newest changes (though similar named characters mythos and Lady Shal that WERE marked for deletion stayed in account, go figure), it was just a lot to lose in one day.

I'd at least kinda like my money back, if possible...

Good gaming,
-Shal, aka WAR, aka a neutered Mythos
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 01:51

I lost around 100 million to it too, and was told to wait for confirmation about it being fixed before even trying to craft again.
Back to top Go down
Shal

Shal

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 02:55

Oh believe me, I'm not going near Darla with anything of mine, not even a Cloak of Luck +1.

Besides, I think she's too busy hiding behind Marty's wagon counting her massive pile of coins and whispering "suckers!".
Back to top Go down
Rom

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 14:52

Haha Shal, you are always the witty one. I really don't know how KT2 survived without your mirth in the past. Seriously, Sarah is not a full time DM/scriptor and I am grateful for the fast response and for letting me play KT on his dime. Hopefully, I will soon find Mythos on KT in a shape of your liking and for cheap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changes.....   changes..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changes.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Ask the DM (Questions and Bug Reports) :: KT Custom Scripts / Modifications-
Jump to: