Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

that lag monster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pugz

pugz

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17 2009, 02:15

sarah u put that monster in prison trolopp is his name. he is causeing major server issues every time sum one goes to prison. the server lags out cant do anything for minutes.... or until that person logs out. im not even sure y u put him there in the first place..... is that bubba? the error has something to do with the shape shift. we were all having fun with pvp tonight til someone went to jail. SPEAKING FOR MYSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE PLZ JUST TAKE THAT MONSTER OUTTA THERE TIL U GET HIS BUGS WORKED OUT...... PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17 2009, 02:28

I'm with pugz on this one. Also increase fines for stealing someones gold.

Lets have a situation when someone dies in pvp and it doesnt count as a player kill, or someone gets killed by a monster. Now, other player wants to get at him/her and steals dead players loot bag and goes back to Templars Outpost and hands back exactly the same amount stolen. Make that person pay from their own gold lets say at least half of the stolen gold. Why? because this way player won't have it that easy go and just pay stolen fine, contribute your own gold if you want to get at someone because right now you don't loose anything really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
Sarah the DM

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17 2009, 20:37

So you think fines should be more than for the amount stolen, right?
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17 2009, 21:50

yes, that's correct.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
Sarah the DM

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17 2009, 22:58

Will incorporate that on the next update (which is on hold until I get D14 finished).
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2009, 00:01

and a reply about that trolup monster?
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2009, 00:03

and i agree with the fines should be more than what was stolen from player loot bag. i think double would be fair. so if u steal a one mil loot bag yer fine is 2 mil.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20 2009, 22:48

The Trollop was left there accidentally when I was online. It's not a permanent monster.
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22 2009, 01:56

ty for the reply
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12 2009, 23:32

The server is having really bad lag tonight, Gramma and I were the only ones on and it got so bad that we left for the night. Reset soon would be great please, Thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

that lag monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: that lag monster   that lag monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that lag monster
Page 1 of 1