Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

d4 orb for wacking staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pugz

pugz

d4 orb for wacking staff Empty
PostSubject: d4 orb for wacking staff   d4 orb for wacking staff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 01:15

hey sarah i noticed d4s orb is no longer in the same spot. i searched the dungon and didnt see it was wondering if u took it out and forgot to put it bk in lol. i know how easily that can be done. players if u know where it is ( if i sum how looked over it) let me know plz lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: d4 orb for wacking staff   d4 orb for wacking staff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 11:46

I just ran all d4 and didn't see orb any where. affraid And I needed that orb. going to look again. bounce With all the new dungeons I can understand that it can be forgotten if it has, by the way D4 is looking great. Thank you Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: d4 orb for wacking staff   d4 orb for wacking staff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21 2009, 04:28

I'd love to say I found a way to hide it very well, but actually, I forgot to put it back in. It will be back after the next update this weekend.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: d4 orb for wacking staff   d4 orb for wacking staff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21 2009, 09:07

Thank you Sarah.
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: d4 orb for wacking staff   d4 orb for wacking staff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21 2009, 13:55

lol kinda figured that was the deal . yw for noticing and bringing it to yer attention Very Happy keep up the hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d4 orb for wacking staff   d4 orb for wacking staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d4 orb for wacking staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Ask the DM (Questions and Bug Reports) :: Dungeons and Other Areas-
Jump to: