Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barbarian Rage

Go down 
+2
DarkSky
1337boy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1337boy

1337boy

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2009, 15:42

I am having a problem with the barbarian rage ability that I know some others players have also encountered. When you lose all the temporary HP from the rage, it also takes away all the other bonuses (STR, Damage Reduction, ATT, etc). I was wondering if this was a result of custom coding, and also if it was intentional or just a bug.

Playing my Barb would be a lot more fun if the rage lasted the whole duration. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2009, 15:47

I am having the same problem also, if I get strip I lose rage, str, etc then have to recall and rebuff or it's over. I'm sure Sarah can fix she is very good at scripting.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
werehound

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16 2009, 16:00

<Erased>

Last edited by werehound on Wed Sep 23 2009, 19:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16 2009, 23:11

I understand extraordinary effects, but you assume I want to make barbarians much more powerful than they already are.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16 2009, 23:32

No I don't assume that at all, guess it's no more for them to lose buffs than a caster.
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28 2009, 18:05

[center]Barbairan Rage disappears when I use a restopot, this causes me little problems when I can us healz but greater problems when in hell...Since healz do not work if at all, can you fix this plz
Thanz God bless
Back to top Go down
El Gabardine

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2009, 09:22

Barbarian rage should not be treated as an effect. Barbarians are a class that distrust magic and therefore should have a natural resistance of sorts to magical effects. This in no way implies they will not see or utilize the benifits of magic, like a good sword for example. Their rage is part of who they are, not a "bonus" and to strip it defies all logic related to this phenomenon. When one enters rage they are totally focused on one thing to the total exclusion of all else including rational thinking . Therefore, a very high save vs all mental forms of attack (spells, etc.) and great resistance to the depilitating effects of physical harm are a natural outcome of this phenomenon. This is why the Vikings were so feared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barbarian Rage
Page 1 of 1