Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PC Properties

Go down 
+2
DarkSky
fossil101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fossil101

fossil101

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21 2009, 03:11

bounce Hi Sarah thought u would like to know that there are 3 PC Properties in D1 Riverdale Treasure Trove.

Have a very happy Fathers Day I love you
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 03:32

Yes and in d5, all the Mind Flayers that I killed tonight dropped a PC Properties.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 03:41

None of the creatures have a PC Property item on them. That's something that Bioware added when they created the horses. The PC Properties stores all the data for horses. Bioware integrated the coding into all their scripts, so that it's possible the monsters are trying to do something that somehow creates the item when it shouldn't. I thought I had blocked all of their function calls that could create the PC Property skin, but apparently not.

So, if you see one fall when a monster dies, please tell me specifically what monster it was and what you did to kill it. It could be caused by any number of actions, melee, spell casting, etc.

For example, several PC Property skins were found in the Noob Halls. I saw some on the floor, but I have never witnessed one dropping. I don't typically use spell casters, so maybe melee doesn't trigger the necessary function call that creates the item in the first place.

You should also never, ever see a PC Property skin in your inventory. If you do, please try to report exactly what you did that created it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 12:07

I was having the same problem and used this file that someone told me about, problem gone. Just trying to help. Wink

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=7697Ok

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2009, 08:06

I already have heavily modified scripts, so I don't arbitrarily load other people's work. To tell the truth, I've never used anyone else's scripts. Everything is either Bioware original or mine. All I need to know is what monsters drop the PC Properties and the circumstances prior to it (killed with melee or spell). I'm almost at the point where I will not have any Bioware function calls except for the hard-coded original ones. Since the Bioware expansions added new functions not part of the original set, no way will I have any horse coding left once those functions are replaced with my own. But thanks for the suggestion, Dark.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2009, 11:58

No problem. . .
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 09:28

Anyone seeing PC Properties any more or is it pretty much fixed?
Back to top Go down
werehound

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 09:44

<Erased>

Last edited by werehound on Wed Sep 23 2009, 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1337boy

1337boy

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 15:02

I found about 20 bags with PC Properties in them, laying on the ground in d1 a few days ago. I haven't been on to check if they are still there anymore.

None of them spawned for me, they all seemed to be on the ground before i got there, so i don't know what the circumstances were for their arrival. However, there were also loot bags from another character among the PC bags, and I know that his class was a bard. Maybe it has something to do with bard song?
Back to top Go down
dalynx89

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2009, 14:21

I've noticed with my fighter/wm, my sorc, or my rogue, all of them are getting goblin peon's, to drop pc properties at times, not all the time, but quite frequently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Properties   PC Properties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC Properties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Comments & Suggestions :: Knights Templar mod-
Jump to: