Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifon

Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good Empty
PostSubject: Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good   Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05 2009, 16:05

Why is the Advocate a weakling? I can play my BG and take the Fiend or Succubus and they will survive A LOT longer than Advocate... She get's wiped out in D4 for goodness sake...
Back to top Go down
werehound

PostSubject: Re: Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good   Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 08:02

Gotta agree with this. =P Even 4-5 more damage would make an extreme difference.
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

PostSubject: Re: Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good   Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28 2009, 18:18

I have to say this has been something you have not noticed before if God is for use who can be against up give us an angel to call on to come fight the demons please .... Thanx God bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good   Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planar Ally Summon-Lawful Good
Page 1 of 1