Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GammaGm

Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell Empty
PostSubject: Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell   Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27 2009, 23:00

I would like to see the duration of the Holy Avenger spell last turns rather than minutes and I would love to see it scale based upon paladin level.

Something like:

1d8 Divine Damage per 12 paladin levels
1% chance slay on hit Chaotic Evil per 8 paladin levels (max 7%) DC 56

Change to self-only
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell   Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 04:11

Another good idea. Another thing to change with the Holy Sword spell would be changing the cast enchantment from +5 to the same enchantment as Greater Magic Weapon. Also considering that the spell gives i believe 1d8 vs any evil to change the idea of 1% to slay Chaotic Evil to 1% to slay any evil. Otherwise another great idea in my opinion although Im sure other may not like it due to the fact that it would be adding even more power to the already overpowered paladin class.
Back to top Go down
GammaGm

PostSubject: Re: Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell   Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 18:26

I avoided the scaled GMW specifically to avoid adding more power and to burden the paladins a bit more. Since every coin a templar finds gets cut in half, making him lug millions down to the forge offsets some of the other perks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell   Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Avenger - 4th lvl pally spell
Page 1 of 1