A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Props Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GammaGm

PostSubject: Props Thread   Tue Feb 10 2009, 20:03

This thread is designed, designated, and dedicated to those who are observed to do something positive, kind, and in some way adding to the server's general health and well being.

The first portion of this thread is dedicated to Sarah the DM. I wish I had the skills needed to do the programming required to make the server work the way it does. I appreciate a venue in which I can be encouraged to do right, and that the Bible is honored in various texts throughout the game. I greatly appreciate the hours spent and the careful replies given throughout the threads on the forums.

My heartfelt thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Tue Feb 10 2009, 20:53

Props GammaGM for making this thread first of all. I think we all need a thread dedicated to giving thank to those who have really worked hard and earned such thanks and gratitude. My heartfelt thanks go to first of all Sarah for creating such a wonderful site, second of all to DarkSky for all the help and for being a good friend to those in need and for putting up with all the trashtalk that is heard and last but not least to Gramma for being a wonderful player whose heart is always in the right place. God Bless you all and keep up the good work. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werehound

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Tue Feb 10 2009, 21:28

XD Props to DarkSky for donating the first pair of Boots of The Wight I got after the item reset, along wiht Arcane Helm.

Props to Dziki and GPharaoh to helping me beat the Vile King the first time after nearly doing it alone and after 5 hours of fighitng the Vile King alone.

Props to Zog for being Über.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GammaGm

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Wed Feb 11 2009, 18:37

I also give my heartfelt thanks to Gramma and Sky for helping me out with many different parts to lower sets. My thanks also to Big D, he always makes me laugh and is full of cheer.

My thanks to Perago and Warchief for making my first trip to the Vile King a success!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Wed Feb 11 2009, 23:00

I also give my heartfelt thanks to Perago for playing his Templar brave and true and doing the right thing everytime he is on. Keep up the good work Perago and everyone else I have mentioned. You guys sure make this server a most wonderful home and an awesome placeto be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Steele

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Wed Feb 11 2009, 23:05

That is nice to know that someone thinks I am doing the right thing.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive Forumposter

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Thu Feb 12 2009, 07:28

Respect to our fallen comrades, who used to play regularly but now just don't come around anymore. They remind us that all things are fleeting and the next great game is just around the corner.

Thanks Sarah, I've been playing since DX2 and your work is just amazing.

Thanks to my wife for just sighing and rolling her eyes instead of getting all mardy about me playing for hours on end.

Thanks Knights of the Round Table for getting me involved in the first place.

Thanks DarkSky, the embodiment of the spirit of the game.

Thanks Josh for just being Josh.

Thanks Chuck Norris for showing me just how awesome monks can be.

Thanks to the cleric (I never caught your name) who gave me a lvl 60 buff on my second day on dx2 making a noob lvl 10 solo the giants, I have tried to pay this forward as often as possible.

But most of all. Thanks to whm1976. I don't like PvP, never have, never will. But hunting your scummy backside was just plain fun.

As some of you may have noticed, I don't play anymore. Hopefully this is not permanent. If it is, thanks for all the good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werehound

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Thu Feb 12 2009, 10:22

*sigh* I SO miss DX2....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Thu Feb 12 2009, 19:02

I loved whm1976. He was a scoundrel, hopelessly weak in combat, but great fun watching all the characters pursue him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive Forumposter

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Thu Feb 12 2009, 19:09

Sarah the DM wrote:
I loved whm1976. He was a scoundrel, hopelessly weak in combat, but great fun watching all the characters pursue him.

And he never learned how to build a character, he would attack me when i was a noob and he was a lvl 50 fighter/weapon master/rogue the last time I saw him, when I had several lvl 60 characters, he was still a lvl 50 f/wm/r!

How can you screw up that class spread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuli

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Thu Feb 12 2009, 20:31

LOL @ props to WHM1976..he was great fun chasing down followed closely by my good ol friend Evil Murderer.

Thanks to all the people I talk to when Im on, those folks know who they are and they make playing there (even if Im just standing around chatting) lots of fun. Very Happy

Thanks to Sarah for killing me in non pvp areas and stealing from me with NPC's. tongue

Thanks to those who don't play anymore...I miss Nameless and Shal.

Thanks to all the other current players for supporting a great server.

Nuli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Sun Feb 15 2009, 02:53

Yes Nuli, this is a great server and the players are the best even if some are evil but we have that in real life as well. For the past 4 maybe 5 years I have made some really special friends who I will never forget and we all have had the best of times and will continue, yes I have cryed at times but laughed my buns off also hee hee.

I also miss all the old players and that (War, Shal), Nameless, maybe one day they will return. Smile

And that WHM1976, man what a character.... Was always fun to hunt him. Razz

Thank you all for making me feel liked and needed in game, I will continue to do my best and help those in need.

Thank you Sarah for giving us a place to come when real life gets to us. God Bless you over there and please remember you have us here waiting for you to return.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan the Terrible

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Sun Feb 15 2009, 13:59

BIG UPS for Big D & Perago. In the castle in the Unholy Lands, I OSHA'd out (out of fear; lol) not realizing I couldn't port back to them. They ported out too so I could hook up with them then we killed Drac with little effort as a group. TY again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSky

PostSubject: Cheers!!!   Sun Feb 15 2009, 14:25

It's nice to see players helping out like that, Gratz to you guys for helping him and to you Ivan the Terrible for getting Drac. cheers

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Steele

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Sun Feb 15 2009, 21:25

Props to Sarah for making such an awsome server

And Props to everyone who plays on KT!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive Forumposter

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Fri Apr 24 2009, 09:20

Props to everyone.

It is now apparent to me that I will not be returning to the world of the Knights Templar for anything other than maybe a fleeting visit and I wanted to make sure I said goodbye to you all.

Mainly Sarah, thank you so much. You took a game I was on the verge of uninstalling after playing once or twice and breathed new life into it. I played your modules nearly every day for 3 years and your creativity, imagination and tongue-in-cheek humour made Neverwinter Nights an awesome game.

All the players, I mentioned a few by name earlier in the thread but to everyone else, thank you. Sarah made the world, you guys made the community. I miss you all.

Thank you all for good times over the last three years. If anyone wants me, I can be found on the Azuremyst European realm of World of Warcraft (Horde side) <link>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Fri Apr 24 2009, 16:08

I think I should say props to everyone as well. Over the past few weeks I have returned to the first world I played on when I started playing online and found that I am feeling comfortable playing there at this time. For now I do not see myself returning except for maybe a hello every once and a while once Sarah has the Far East Server appearing on the master list(since I am still unable to connect for some reason). I have enjoyed playing on Knights Templar and it has been like a home away from home but now I must go back to the server that I called home while I was still a new player to the realm of nwn. Thanks to all of you who have befriended me during my time on this wonderful server and thanks to Sarah for creating such an awsome server. I will miss you and if you ever want to stop by and say hello I will mostly be on 12 Dark Secrets under PW Action. You can check the website to see if I am online by going to www.12ds.com and look for the playername Dragon_fury2. Farewell to you all and God bless you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Fri Apr 24 2009, 16:23

No matter where you guys go we will always remember you, you are great players and great friends to all on KT:*), you will be missed we will never forget you. God Bless you Sir Clive and Warchief.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pugz

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Fri Apr 24 2009, 18:32

props to all my friends that i have met over the years on dx dx2 and kt. well all the old time players like nuli nameless harm clive astroth lonewolf and others. and to the newer players too Smile i have always tried to be a big help but lately ive been enjoying the killing sprees with my wm Smile and yes whm was a blast.... lol good times.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   Fri Apr 24 2009, 21:17

To those who are departing, please feel free to stop back any time. With luck, the Far East server will eventually show up on the master server list, and you can see what else I'm cooking up. I keep the server running because of the players. I've known many of you for years now, and I just can't see myself saying goodbye. So, props to all the long-time NWN players!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Props Thread   

Back to top Go down

Props Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1